For this week’s project I am going to test the click through of various assistive devices.
Since we write about accessibility, I wanted to feature a few devices that are available and the amazon.com link they can be viewed at.
- Stylus to assist those with handicaps and disabilities to access touch screen
- Comfortable grip
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phone, Windows tablet and Kindle
- A very easy-to-use utility that reads to you, summarize content and it works with virtually any application.
- Can read all common file types including PDF files, online Flash books, web pages and even HELP files.
- The usability sections are easy to read, and broken up into specific user needs:
- Blind and Visually Impaired
- Low Vision
In conclusion: This week I simply set up a goal on my site and set up Google Analytics to track that goal using funnels. I will be doing the actual analysis in the coming week. For this week I just want to get everything in place to begin collecting data.